Appealing decisions of the NSW Land and Housing Corporation (HNSW) or community housing service providers

This factsheet is for social housing tenants and outlines how to make an appeal eligibility for public housing, housing assistance, incorrect calculation of rental subsidy and requests to house additional occupants.

Redfern Legal Centre, 2010, 6 pages, Tel: 02 9698 7277.

Last Updated on February 29, 2024 by [email protected]